Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Wishing you all a Happy and Properous New Year!! My new year is off to a great start. I made 3 cards and completed a layout so I must say I'm starting off on the good foot :)

For those of you that are participating in the 30 cards/30 days... it's time to get going. January 2nd - 31st. At the end of the month, you'l have 30 cards ready at a moments notice. No more shopping for cards and no more rushing at the last minute to make a card so make sure you make a variety of cards during your 30 days.

Happy Scrappin and will be back to update soon.


1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

your blog looks great!--i had mahh-valous time with all of you--i tell ya' a sistah wanted to cry when it was time to go but i held it back (sniff sniff)--maybe next time we all get together i'll get something done with my hands--and keep my mouff closed, LOL--anywhootybooty, i love you all and get ready for some emails to drop in ya' boxes--reamin blessed

::listening pleasures::


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones