Monday, June 8, 2009

A Scrappin Good Time

State Bound!! Congrats to CVCA who placed 1st in the State Finals as well as Cleveland Central Catholic who made their way to States. Don't give up... show them what they are in for next year!!! I'm so proud of all of you.

Columbus would not have been complete without hooking up with the scrap group there. We had such a wonderful time. I was able to get a lot done in a little time and it was definitely worth the drive. I even made it to Archivers and Joann's with coupons in hand and got some really great deals.

I am looking forward to my summer months scrapbooking. I have so many great things in mind that I want to make.

Until next time... Happy Scrappin!!!


No comments:

::listening pleasures::


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones