Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Baaack!!

Hey..... Where have you been all of my life??? I've missed you guys but I'm back... and ready to scrap and blog. So... for the last 9 weeks I was taking a math class. You guys just don't know the trauma I've felt for Math... never been my favorite subject and never will be... but I passed my class with a C-. Well... did I really want a C... NO!! But I really didn't want a D or F either so I am going to take that :)

I'll be in touch soon... now that I have classes that are more relaxing and I won't pull my hair out over them... I'll be posting soon. As a matter of fact... I will be doing homework today to get ready to scrapbook tomorrow.

Love you all... Until next time...

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

congratz on the big letter "C"--so proud of you gurlipoopoo---now get busy and do some scrappin'---see ya sunday!!!

::listening pleasures::


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones