Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm Baack!!!

It's been a long time since I've posted and I promise (right hand in the air)... that I'm going to do better. I know I've said this before but this time I mean it... it will never be a 3 month span again!!!

October 8th marked the 3rd anniversary of my mom's passing. With tears in my eyes, I delivered these to family members and they loved them. I just wanted to put a smile on their face as we remember our mom each and every day. Enjoy.... will be back soon!!!



It reads: Losing someone leaves a heartache non one can heal. Loving leaves a memory that no one can steal.

Happy Scrappin!!!

1 comment:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

nicole, that is simply beautiful girl----and i know you're family is going to lvoe it as well!!!

::listening pleasures::


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones