Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scrappin In The Rain

It's always great to get together with friends & scrapbook. It's one of my favorite things to do especially when the weather is rainy and cold. What else goes great with scrapbooking and having great friends... pizza, wings and wine!! What a fun time we had. We were all productive along with joking and having a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the next time.
Is once a month going to be enough?? :)

What's scrapping without friends & family. This is Deanna and my youngest daughter Taylor. Although Deanna scraps a little (so she says-lol), she just hung out with us. Taylor didn't scrap this time but she talked silly til I made her go to sleep. She was trying to hang but just couldn't do it!!



YEAH EARLEAN!! Earlean finished the book that she made for her sister. It's beautiful! Her sister is going to love it. Now that's a priceless gift for someone to cherish a lifetime. She put her heart into the book and I know she's going to make her sister cry. I'm going to cry thinking about it... I'm a cry baby of course!! - lol

Michelle was very productive. She's working on an album for her daughter. She was able to get a couple pages done but when she couldn't locate her other pictures... what else could she do but "search the bag inside and out"... never found the pictures but she at least knows where they are. It wasn't a Holmes-napping after all.. she said we kidnapped her pictures :)




This is Nicole's project. My coworker was featured in our local paper, The Plain Dealer. He was featured for the way he dresses. I hope that he likes hat I made for him. I just created a layout with his article and framed it.




Until next time, Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

::listening pleasures::


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones