Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cyber Whippin

Have you ever had a cyber whippin??? Well I did and that's why this post is dedicated to Pam in Columbus :) She emailed me and got on me about not updating the blog so here I am and I promise I am going to get better!! Starting NOW!!! And although I've been MIA from the blog.. I haven't been MIA from scrapping (does that save me?, lol) My sister and I made these posters as gifts. David is an OSU basketball player and his mom works with my sister. She wanted this for him and we finally have it complete... The RON poster was for her boss that she did for a gift and they both loved their posters. I think next time we'll use a ruler to make sure the letters are straight :) but it's still cute! You should make one. The 35 is my layout for my b-day book last year. This just shows the variety in which you can use these templates for your projects.









Thanks for looking! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

::listening pleasures::


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones